Be prepared with the ultimate deal-saving retail due diligence checklist
If your due diligence
process doesn’t go smoothly, sale agreements can go south - fast. Whether it’s a large or small business, or joint venture, our retail due diligence checklist will ensure your vital retail business information is structured correctly, saving you time, cost and risk.
This retail due diligence checklist covers critical data points like:
- Tax and financial information, including tax returns and financial statements
- Real estate details, licenses and permits, and insurance coverage
- Personal property, assets and equipment
- Contracts, confidentiality agreements, and supplier arrangements
- Publicity and advertising incentives and materials
- All personnel details, including key employees with power of attorney
- Employee benefits, payroll, policies and procedures
- IT information
- Intellectual property, trademarks, patents and domain name registrations
- Legal policies and reports, including any litigation details
Easily adaptable, this consumer retail due diligence checklist can be reused to suit the needs of any sized company
Get your checklist, then automate it
What if the checklist could do the hard work for you?
The checklist is just step one. Request a demo
to learn how you can turn your checklist into an automated process and workflow with the Ansarada platform.