Ultimate Deal Security Part 8: Now you can
This article wraps up our 8-part series on ultimate deal security for advisors, written by Ansarada CTO Owen Senior.
By Owen SeniorTue Apr 21 2020Security and risk management
Ultimate deal security matters because companies are at a sensitive time for the duration. Leakage of information - however it happens - can jeopardize the entire deal and damage the reputation of everyone associated with that deal. That’s why we take security so seriously.
Our job is to make it easy for you.
We undertake the certification and processes to achieve the highest standards of protection - so you can simply rest in confidence.
We develop our platform with a tireless view on how it can protect you, so you as an advisor can find it simple and intuitive - and so you can’t even notice the mistakes you never made!
We help you use our most advanced features so you can know that you and your clients are getting the maximum value out of our systems.
Now you can have ultimate deal security.
Access the full series below:
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 1: Are you asking the right questions?
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 2: Preparation of the deal
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 3: Human error on the sell-side
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 4: Buy-side leakage
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 5: Cybersecurity - based on user naivety
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 6: Cybersecurity of the platform
- Ultimate Deal Security Part 7: Information security: A wider holistic lens
Owen Senior has been working with software product companies for over 20 years and with secure SaaS products since 2004 - working with business stakeholders, technology and information security experts to ensure systems are both easy to use and secure.Owen Senior, Chief Technology Officer, Ansarada