What is Insurance Claims & Disputes?
An insurance claims and disputes list summarizes the insurance claims made by your company and details of any disputes with insurance agencies.
An insurance claims and disputes list outlines the details of insurance claims; key timelines, status, terms and conditions and amounts claimed or disputed.
- Key Milestones and Dates: Start and end dates of each claim and dispute
- Identity of the Insurer: Name and contact details of the insurance agencies involved in the claims and disputes
- Policy Details: Details of insurance policies such as policy number and coverage
- Nature of Claim and Dispute: Details of the nature of the claim (such as medical or accidental), and dispute (e.g. disagreements over increases in premiums or misunderstandings on policy benefits)
- Terms and Conditions: Details of the terms and conditions including liabilities related to insurance policy, claims and disputes
- Value of Claim and Dispute: Amount of money claimed by your company or under dispute
- Status: Current status of each claim and dispute, i.e., under process, disputed or closed