What is an Insurance Policy Documentation?
Insurance policy documentation comprises information on the various insurance policies entered into by your company including terms and conditions.
Insurance policy documentation comprises details of the agreements between your company and the insurance agencies including:
- Policy Details: Policy number, nature of each policy (such as accidental and medical) and start and end dates of each policy
- Insured and Insurer Details: Names and address of your company and the insuring agency, along with contact details of your relationship manager
- Assets Insured: Details of the assets insured by your company and the risks associated with them
- Coverage and Premium Amount: The amount covered by each policy and the annual premium that your company has to pay to ensure that the policy remains active
- Terms and Conditions: Specific provisions, rules of conduct, duties and obligations that your company must comply with
- Policy certificate: The legal document confirming the holder and status of the insurance policy